Caring for your loved one includes caring for yourself, so you can be at your best!
Mindful Care Adult Day Program serves caregivers by providing a “Best Friends” approach to adult day care. Aging individuals need opportunities to keep their minds alert. Elders need a stimulating program of pleasurable activities. Older family members enjoy being surrounded by friends who care.
- Aging individuals need opportunities to keep their minds alert.
- Elders need a stimulating program of pleasurable activities.
- Older family members enjoy being surrounded by friends who care.
Mindful Care Adult Day Program:
- Quality care in a safe, supportive environment.
- Caring, professional staff who make personal service a top priority.
- Dignified assistance and support for persons with Alzheimer’s, memory loss, and other problems of aging.
- Carefully planned activities to create friendships and promote self worth.
- A daily exercise program to enhance physical wellness.
- Increased personal daily safety with supervision in a protective environment.
- A chance for the caregiver to rest and relax to help preserve their own well being.
Dec. 4, 2019
Mindful Care Adult Day Services recently received a $3,000 grant from SharingChange, a Middle Tennessee Electric Foundation whose purpose is to give back to the communities it serves. The Foundation’s September grants totaled nearly $24,000. Visit SharingChange.org.
Shown in the photo are, l. to r., Jay Sanders, MTEMC community relations coordinator, Tom Tozer, Mindful Care board president, and Earl Cunningham, Mindful Care consultant.